Why do you need a marketing coaching program?
- Are you a Bookkeeper or small business owner who want to do marketing yourself?
- But you don't have sufficient knowledge of marketing?
- Or no enough resources to hire a specialist?
With the help from our professional coaches you can have a guided tour to learn about marketing, and a group of self-motived peers to progress together!
What can you benefit from the program
- Basic skills of how to do marketing for your business (design your marketing strategy, Hubspot onboarding, website skills, email marketing, SEO, social media, etc)
- Tailored marketing advice from coaches
- Experience and sharing from industry peers
What's included in the program
- Monthly marketing training: You will learn simple techniques to attract new clients, retain existing clients and stand out in todays digital world
- Task assignment and to-dos to take you from planning through to campaign launches and beyond
- FREE marketing resources/templates
- Accountability buddies to work and study in a group to achieve together
- Group calls once a month to get advice from the coach
- Forums to ask questions and discuss marketing
Monthly subscription fee for the program: NZD 230 (GST included)
Of The 1st Month Courses
The courses for the first month could help you better understand who’s your customer, what is marketing and why is it important to you.
Course 1: Build up a buyer persona
- Do you know who’s your business targeted buyers? Who are they? Do you know them well?
- Understand your customers’ needs and goals, demographic features, interested and behavior can help you better design your marketing strategy
- In this course, our coach will walk you through how to build up a buyer persona for your business.
Course 2: Customer journey
Course 3: Inbound marketing
Course 4: Marketing automation tool - HubSpot (customer onboarding)
Of the Courses
- Understanding marketing basics (Build up a buyer persona, Customer journey, Inbound marketing , Marketing analytics, etc)
- Marketing tool - Hubspot
- Email marketing
- Social media